There's really nothing bad to say about Andrews Inn. We stayed for a week in the Venezia room: it is a rather small room, but very comfortable, with a large bathroom and a shared deck beside the pool. The pool itself is very useful in hot summer months. Breakfast and happy hour are generous and good times to sit back and enjoy the place. The owners and the staff are very helpful and will help giving advice on what to do in Key West and make reservation for guests. Although we didn't really enjoy Key West as a whole, we very much appreciated Andrews Inn, just beside Duval Street, without earing any noise from it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are a great choice for families and groups traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida