My husband and I stayed here over the President's Day weekend to celebrate my 50th birthday. We stayed at the Treetop Inn. When looking for a place, I insisted on absolute cleanliness and quality linens. We also wanted to be close enough to the action on Duval, but far enough to escape the craziness and enjoy peace and quiet and a good night's sleep! Andrews Inn had all this and more. We had the option of sitting on our own personal, private deck and drinking coffee under a palm tree in the morning, or walking across Duval to the main inn for the complimentary continental breakfast. We did both. The breakfast was served outside in the pool garden area, and offered a good variety, enough to tide us over until lunch. There is also a complimentary Happy Hour, but we were never around at that time of day to take advantage of it.
We were located about 1/2 mile (maybe a little more) from Mallory Square. There were bikes available for use at the Inn, but we were happy to walk. I found the location and amenities perfect for what we wanted. The room also had a beautiful granite countertop, refrigerator and cooking utensils (including plates, silverware, etc.), but we were not into cooking this trip. My only comment, not even a complaint, is that there is no countertop space in the bathroom, just a little shelf above the sink, but given everything else Andrews has to offer, it was basically irrelevant to me. Just lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are welcome to pets and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida