We stayed at Andrews April 3-9 and loved it. The rooms are clean, neat and charming. We stayed in Malaga the first 3nites. It has a queen bed with a hideaway couch and a cute private,covered patio that backs up to Hemingway House pool. The last 3nites were in Madrid which was high ceilings and a large airy feel and a comfortable bed. The bathroom window had a view of Hemingway House pool. In the mornings they set out a nicely enhanced continental breakfast including champagne. It was a perfect start to the day. In the evening they have a happy hour also by the pool and we all enjoyed visiting with the other guests. The pool is small but sufficient to cool off in the afternoons. Lisa and Tom are welcoming and friendly hosts and very helpful with any plans and information.They do have some cottages off site which we would love to try some time. We can't wait to go back, it was a lovely inn and a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are welcome to pets and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida