I enjoy planning trips, and since this was our honeymoon I spent literally hours researching places to stay in Key West. And while many of the KW inns do sound nice, the Andrews Inn was definitely the perfect place for us! We wanted the privacy of our own place while we were there, but we also wanted to experience the B&B feel that so many of the inns have in KW, and the Andrews Inn was ideal. We stayed in the Mango Hideaway (since the Treetop was booked), and we called it the Honeymoon Hideaway! We had our privacy, but we could also have breakfast and drinks by the pool at the inn. We also wanted a jacuzzi, and it made our stay absolutely perfect too! After long days of sightseeing, coming back to that was great! (And it was very romantic along with the two-person shower!) The location was spot-on too. We were within perfect walking distance to everything, yet felt "tucked away" and like locals. Sure, the parking can be an issue, but once you're parked you won't have to move your car again. Jorge was very nice and helpful, and so were the other employees we encountered. And after our stay in Key West we then went on a cruise, and while we enjoyed it too we really wished we would have just put the money into a longer stay at the Andrews Inn. We loved it and KW that much! We can't wait to get back sometime and plan on trying the Treetop the next time! (Oh, how I wish I were there right now!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages are conveniently located in Old Town Key West steps away from all the attractions, restaurants and nightlife. With both Bed & Breakfast Inn Rooms and Vacation Rental Cottages, we are sure you can find the perfect accommodation to suit your needs! Andrews Main Inn is perfectly located next to the Hemingway Estate at the end of a small lane off Duval St. The Main Inn offers six quaint B&B rooms situated in a quiet tropical courtyard with a secluded pool. Guests staying in these intimate rooms enjoy our poolside breakfast buffet and afternoon "social hour" daily. Andrews Garden Cottages are located 1 block from the Main Inn on a quiet neighborhood street. These private Vacation Rentals provide all the comforts of home and more with living-rooms/sitting area, full kitchens or wet-bar, and private decks with Jacuzzi's! Spacious and well appointed, our Vacation Rental Cottages are a great choice for extended stays in the heart of Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida