We have stayed in 3 of the 6 rooms at Andrews Inn,all the rooms have their own island style.We will be going back for Fantasy fest and staying in a different room over looking Hemmingways musem.The rooms are clean,and nicely decorated.We love Jorge who looks after everyones need,even filling my wine glass up for happy hour....which last longer than an hour!He also books any reservations you want and will order food in for you if you ask.The location is right off duval street,convienent,but quiet.The pool area is small but you quickly forget you are in a city because it quiet and private.All the guest return at 4:00 for happy hour,and we have meet alot of nice people..even getting together for dinner or bar hopping.Looking forward to going back for mother's Day and Fantasy Fest!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are a great choice for families and groups traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida