Room was good size and had a walk in closet, but the room had no table and chairs. The mini snack area had a coffee maker, microwave, fridge and sink. I liked the room safe, but the patio gate and room door had no interior security latch. The bath was large with walk-in shower, but no counter space. I liked the windows for light, but the bathroom windows needed more than blinds for privacy.
The patio with hot tub was large, but the air conditioner exhausted to the patio so I had to turn it off to use the patio. The hot tub was clean and plenty hot – perfect for after a day at the beach or walking back to the room from sunset celebration or a sunset cruise.
I shipped some things to myself c/o the inn and the box was in the room on my arrival, which I thought was a nice touch.
Location was good, but I would like to be a little closer to the harbor and Mallory Square.
Housekeeping was friendly and consistent. The housekeeper startled me twice by starting work early on the patio without my knowledge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are welcome to pets and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida