Living in Florida, my husband and I have been down to Key West a number of times for a relaxing and fun local vacation. We have stayed in numerous B&B's and a few of the hotels and until now, never were really satisfied. Finally, the last time we visited Key West, we scoped out all the places that were recommended in Lonely Planet for our next visit. That's when we found Andrew's Inn, tucked in a quiet lane between Duval Street(where all the action is) and the back of Hemingway's lovely estate.
We just returned from a 3 day stay at Andrew's Inn, and we loved it. We stayed in their Pamplona room which has outdoor stairs from the pool up to the room. From that room, there is a private balcony which overlooks Hemingway's place. It's SO nice and quiet at night because the Hemingway House closes up dusk. The room was comfortable, cool, great king size bed, roomy bathroom and very nicely decorated.
Andrew's Inn has a great little pool and lounging area with plenty of cushiony chairs, beautiful potted plants and a few very friendly cats. It has a wonderful tropical ambiance. If you're around in the late afternoon, there are free cocktails for guests.
Breakfasts are bountiful with a wide array of things to choose from and friendly staff that make you feel comfortable and at home. They offer all the reverse osmosis water(which is better than bottled) and ice that you need for your stay, lots of good advice, and 'stuff' that you might need for excursions like ice chest, towels, dive stuff, you name it.
We're happy that we've finally found the perfect place to stay in Key West and will definitely go back again and again. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW OWNERSHIP:FULLY UPGRADED Superbly situated down a shady lane just off Duval Street and bordering on the Hemingway House. The magical Key West sites, restaurants and bars, art galleries, shops and beaches are just a short walk or bike ride away. With both B&B Rooms and Vacation Rental Cottages, we are sure you can find the perfect accommodation to suit your needs! The Main Inn offers six quaint B&B rooms situated in a quiet tropical courtyard with a secluded pool. Guests staying in these intimate rooms enjoy our poolside breakfast buffet of warm and cold delights, champagne and afternoon "social hour" daily. Andrews Garden Cottages are located 1 block from the Main Inn on a quiet neighborhood street. These private Vacation Rentals provide all the comforts of home and more with living-rooms/sitting area, full kitchens or wet-bar, and private decks with Jacuzzi's! Spacious and well appointed, our Vacation Rental Cottages are a great choice for extended stays in the heart of Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida