Was fortunate to get a room here - (specifically the Mango Hideaway) due to the efforts of Carl from Key West Vacations. I loved it , private, coffee maker, fridge and best of all a hot tub! I started and ended every day with a dip in the tub, in the morning with coffee and ended the day with a cocktail in the hot tub. Perfect attention to all details and staff immediately responded to my concern re a burnout light bulb( and when I locked mysef out of my room at 6AM). The suites are down an alley and around the block from the main building, and if you want more interaction with guests you may want to stay at the main house.For me it was everything I wanted in a holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are welcome to pets and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida