We arrived at Andrews Inn on the 4th July, although it was late the room keys were waiting where we were told they would be which was a great relief.
The Room was beautiful and there was Champagnie waiting for us which was a really nice touch.
The next morning after breakfast by the pool we saw the manager (Jorge) who was extremely happy and could not be anymore helpful, recommending things to do and places to see.
The Location was spot on, at the south end of Duval St, no noice from the main st and very tranquil. It was a nice walk down to the other end where the majority of restaurants and Bars were so you worked up a good appetite.
We would both highly recommend this place to anyone, we will defiantly be coming back here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are welcome to pets and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida