“Chocolate time!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The chocolate class at Lush was awesome! I learned all about chocolate, got to taste different types and make my oun bars. It was a wonderful experience I highly recommend to everyone :)

1  Thank Debra T

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I just finished the "make your own" chocolate class, and it was incredible! I learned so much about the cocoa pods, the nibs, where the different types of cocoa come from, and much more. Grinding your own chocolate nibs is hard work, but rewarding when you see your chocolate coming together. Adding the organic butter and sugar makes it very creamy. Add your toppings (mango, honey, etc), then a few minutes in the freezer and you have two beautiful chocolate bars you can take home!

2  Thank Megan E
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Do yourself a favor - take the time to go see Mark at lush bar tucked inside the Green Pineapple! This is so much more than a tasting. It's truly an educational wine & chocolate class and you will love learning every morsel!! Not a sip or bite or nugget of information was disappointing! We can't wait to go in for the beer & chocolate making classes!

1  Thank Kristen W
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I made a reservation for our group of 12 locals this past Saturday. What a wonderful find for those of us who have lived here for 30 plus years. Everyone loved it. Marks knowledge of food and wine, it's origins and parings is amazing. The evening was enjoyable and educational. The wines and chocolates were yummy! We loved the idea of the wine on tap with reusable pink wine bottles. They are great for gifts as well when you are looking for that special present for someone who has everything. I will definitely be going back with my local friends and am adding it to places to take friends visiting.

1  Thank donna n
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have been back to key west 3 times in the last 4 years. We're always looking for something different to do. Some people say key west is so small, you must end up doing same thing every visit. Not really... this visit we discovered Lush Bar- we went for wine and chocolate tasting. Mark was funny, so well versed in wines and chocolates- you reap the benefits of the research on pairing tastes and foods with wines. It was a great experience- Mark also does beer and chocolate tasting and you can learn how to make chocolate--many different adventures under the same roof. Do yourself a favor- check it out! We'll be back next time for the beer & chocolate tasting!

2  Thank ksu655