“Best bike shop”
Review of Eaton Bikes

Eaton Bikes
Ranked #76 of 315 Outdoor Activities in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Bicycle rental, repair and retail.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have rented bikes from Eaton in the past and loved it so much that I now bring my own! They are so nice and helpful. They offer free air and have all the things you might need for sale at reasonable prices. My last trip I bought a great cup holder and this time my friend bought a bell (parrot squeaker actually) and we both bought LED headlight/taillights so as not to get ticketed. If I’m ever unable to bring my own bike, I will be returning here for a rental for sure. Thank you Eaton Bikes!!

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"duval"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is definitely the place to go! Outstanding service, always friendly, fast and reliable! These guys know how to treat customers. Been going there for years and I can highly reommed them!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband is an avid cyclist. This is a fabulous bike shop! Chris was a delight! Don’t miss this if you love to ride.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had reserved bikes so they were ready for us when we arrived. Fun and convenient way to get around Key West. I was worried about the cars at first but then realized most drivers gave us plenty of room and even let us go first. And they came and picked up our bikes at our B & B the morning we were leaving. I phoned them and left the keys with the office. Will definitely do it again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We reserved bikes for the entire week and picked them up at the shop. We were taken care of by a woman (did not catch her name) and then Chris took us out back to grab the bikes. After a quick mention of the rules of the road for KW, we were off. Took less than 15 minutes. Mid-week, the key to one of our padlocks broke in the lock. We called Eaton, Chris came down within 10 minutes and replaced the lock. Service is fantastic as always and bikes were great which is why we always rent from Eaton. Do yourself a favor and get bikes from Eaton, it truly is the best way to get around KW.

eatonbikes, Manager at Eaton Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thanks for reviewing and recommending us, David. We're pleased we've earned your loyalty!