“Finz and Staff are First class, five star, perfect cuctomer service”
Review of FINZ Dive Center

FINZ Dive Center
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Save yourself some time researching all of the dive operators on Key West. I've done that for you. DIVE WITH FINZ. They will go above and beyond your expectations to give you a great dive experience in Key West. Captains Robert and Levi put us on dive sites that were perfect for our group. Divemasters Molly and Mack provided excellent dives every time.

If you want more details keep reading It's a lengthy review. I took a group of 10 divers to Key West to dive for three days. I started looking for a dive charter service about 8 months before our trip. After my first email to Finz Robert responded the next day. I called to get some more details and Robert called me the same day as soon as his dive boat returned to the dock for the day. I was resonsible for the finances for the group therefore I made phone calls and sent many emails inorder to make sure I had every cost detail covered. Robert and Molly responded to every call and email very quickly until all of my questions and concerns were taken care of. There were NO hidden fees, NO cost increases, NO extra charges, My final bill for Three days of diving was exactly as promised.

In our group we had three advanced divers and seven beginners who each had 10 total dives and never dove in salt water. Prior to our arrival in the Keys I stared planning the types of dives that would be good for my group and in had many questions for Finz. Molly always responed quickly and the answer was always 1 were going to make sure your group is safe. 2 If there's any way we can give you the dive you want we're going to. Every diver is trained to take care of their own safety. It was reassuring to know that during every dive Molly checked every diver to monitor their air and bottom time and reminded us to do a safety stop when needed.

We dove the Vandenberg one morning. We double dipped it with a 1 hour surface interval. Molly (divemaster) gave us to perfect dives. We had 1 hour and 10 minutes of total dive time, and didn't go into a deco dive. I will remember that dive for many years it was perfect.

Every day when we were finished diving for the day we just got off of the boat and walked away. The dive masters and captains took all of our gear off of the boat, rinsed it and secured it for the night. When we arrived the next morning our gear was back on the boat and ready to go.

Our group went diving with Finz for three full days for a total of 12 dives. My group will remember this bucket list diving experience for many many years. Finz worked with us so that we could have a night dive on our last day and it was great to experience the thrill of night diving as our last dive.

If you are going to dive while your in Key West. Dive with Finz you won't be disappointed.
1 Is the owner on the boat with me
2 Is there a dive master in the water with me
3 will they make sure i'm safe
4 will they let me pick my dive site
5 will they make sure i have a great dive experience
6 will the dive master know my name before we start the first dive
If you can not answer yes to every one of these questions then your on the wrong dive boat.

2  Thank mikeringo

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Booked four dive day with Finz and it was fantastic DM Molly and Capt Levi made for a great day. Liked the small group that they run on the boat of 6 max divers. Molly and Levi were professional and fun. Dove the day before with 21 others and it was mass confusion getting on and off the boat non of that with Finz.
If you want a great dive with a professional crew with personnel attention book with the folks at Finz. Looking forward to my next dive with Molly and Levi!!!!

Michael

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Outstanding diving environment - reefs, incredible schools of fish, eels...diving the Vandenburg (we had not dove on a wreck before - incredible!!)...and the people from Finz were simply the best. Molly was our Dive Master who made sure that everyone was properly taken care of, gear looked after, and even while diving she made sure that we saw all that there was to see, pointed out items of particular interest, and when my daughter had a minor issue with her fins while 80 feet down Molly was there in a heartbeat to keep everything on an even-keel...outstanding dive master and an outstanding person. We will be back to dive more with Finz.

1  Thank JohnV12345
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We always dive with Finz when in Key West! Their boats are small (only 6 divers max) and most of the staff are natives, or long time residents. Any time you dive with Finz, you feel like you are diving with friends! I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Finz. They are awesome!

1  Thank Nancy E
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Double dip on the Vandenberg this afternoon. Captain Reeves, Mack and Molly as dive masters, it was perfect. 80+ foot viz. Basically no current. amazing guys (and girl) to dive with!