“Looking forward to next trip!”

Discretion Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Discretion Sportfishing has a NEW boat! "The Helm." Let Captain Mike Helm and 1st Mate Justin Helm take you fishing in comfort on our Custom 43' Fishing Machine. ICE COLD Air Conditioned Cabin, Clean Head and Extra Large Fishing Area.
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband & I were in KW for New Year's week & went fishing with Captain Mike & Justin on 2separate days--that's how great it was! First day was a bit choppy, but we still got Mahi & had a sailfish on--besides a bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!! Honestly, even with the chop, it was a good day. Captain Mike & Mate Justin are consummate professionals. We went out again 2days later and caught 3mahi, 2wahoo & had 2 sails on. Back at the dock, we drew a crowd while Justin fileted the fish! We already booked hotel for our next trip, calling Discretion Sportfishing will be our next call!

1  Thank WannaEscapeFromNY

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Amazing fishing trip with the Discretion crew. We caught 4 different species (including a sailfish) and we were busy the whole time. Very friendly and knowledgeable crew, they put to shame our previous fishing trip in the Keys. I highly recommend captain Mike and mate Justin

1  Thank Alexandre M
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We went on a 3 hour night excursion for my sons 20th birthday and it was absolutely amazing. He caught a 300 lb shark and got to take pictures. The staff was extraordinary and we learned a lot. I would extremely recommend this for any fishing lovers out there looking for a fabulous time

1  Thank Incastano
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

We rented the boat for the whole day! We caught 3 sailfish one 10lbs and two@ 55lbs! A barracuda, calico jack , two 18lb tunas,and a200 lb 7 ft bill shark! Banner day of fishing! Lucky 7!!! Thanks Justin!!! And Captain!!!

1  Thank bebaldwin1967
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We came upon this opportunity while strolling through the harbor in the Keys as we celebrated our Anniversary! My Husband who loves fishing and is from the Seattle area works really hard during the year and doesn't take the time to enjoy himself too often! Well I can say he and I had a wonderful action packed time on the "Discretion"! Capt Mike and Justin were the perfect team! Capt knew where the good fishing was located and Justin was impressive as he snagged the lines back to back... We were continuously reeling in Black Tuna, Mackerel, Amber Jack, , Bonita, and to our surprise a 250 lb Bull Shark! Great guys, great fishing, great anniversary (even for a so-called non fishing wife:)

1  Thank Dale G