“Amazing Trip!”

Clarksville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

I had the chance to go out with these guys in January and had a complete blast. Mike is extremely experienced captain and Justin is very helpful to beginners. I was lucky enough to land my first Sailfish and can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Jake S

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Captain Mike and Mate Justin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

This fishing trip was one on the bucket list. These guys fish hard. We enjoyed our catch of Wahoo, and reeling in a big one, and other fish. One word: Awesome!
Your quest to find fish and reel them in made our bucket list get shorter. We will be back next year, adding Discretion Sportfishing back on our list!
Jimmy and Donna Maes

1 Thank DonnaMaes
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Looking forward to next trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband & I were in KW for New Year's week & went fishing with Captain Mike & Justin on 2separate days--that's how great it was! First day was a bit choppy, but we still got Mahi & had a sailfish on--besides a bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!! Honestly, even with the chop, it was a good day. Captain Mike & Mate Justin are consummate professionals. We went out again 2days later and caught 3mahi, 2wahoo & had 2 sails on. Back at the dock, we drew a crowd while Justin fileted the fish! We already booked hotel for our next trip, calling Discretion Sportfishing will be our next call!

1 Thank WannaEscapeFromNY
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun fishing trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

Amazing fishing trip with the Discretion crew. We caught 4 different species (including a sailfish) and we were busy the whole time. Very friendly and knowledgeable crew, they put to shame our previous fishing trip in the Keys. I highly recommend captain Mike and mate Justin

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Alexandre M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

We went on a 3 hour night excursion for my sons 20th birthday and it was absolutely amazing. He caught a 300 lb shark and got to take pictures. The staff was extraordinary and we learned a lot. I would extremely recommend this for any fishing lovers out there looking for a fabulous time

Visited December 2013