“Best Fishing Ever!”

Discretion Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Discretion Sportfishing has a NEW boat! "The Helm." Let Captain Mike Helm and 1st Mate Justin Helm take you fishing in comfort on our Custom 43' Fishing Machine. ICE COLD Air Conditioned Cabin, Clean Head and Extra Large Fishing Area.
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Just came back from 4 days in KW - 2 of which were spent on Discretion. 2 AWESOME days of fishing -- first day we had amberjack, blackfin tuna and a sailfish plus dozens of bonitas. Our second day brought a large sailfish, more blackfin tuna, more bonitas and lots of laughs! These guys are the best - we'll never fish with anyone else!. We fished with Discretion back at New Years & fishing was the reason for our Easter weekend trip. Love these guys! Thanks, Capt Mike & Mates Justin & Josh...looking forward to seeing you all soon (maybe sneaking in a marlin trip this summer?)

1  Thank WannaEscapeFromNY

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My first time fishing off shore was very exciting thanks to Captain Mike , Mate Justin and Josh! They were very knowledgable and showed me how to catch a nice size Tuna without any injuries to myself or the boat! Everyone was amazed at the dock when we came in with 10 large Tuna (not counting fish we let go) they thought we were out all day but we actually went for only 3 hours. Highly recommend fishing with this Captain and Crew! We plan on using the Discretion only for our next fishing trip to the keys!

1  Thank Donna F
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I have been out with Discretion several times and they never disappoint. However, this last trip was incredible! When we left the dock in the morning the goal of the day was to find sailfish, and they did just that. After we landed two nice SAILS, Captain Mike asked us if we wanted to change things up and go for some other species. Justin changed up the entire boat and in no time we landed a 20lb MAHI. Next came three fat BLACKFIN TUNA. We thought about heading in, super happy with our day. But with true quintessential fisherman reasoning, Mike and Justin insisted on 'just one more pass...' The last fish of the day was an awesome WAHOO right at sunset! What are the odds?!?!? My first sailfish, and an epic pelagic GRAND SLAM!!! This was truly the trip of a lifetime. Even in the moments between catching fish, it was really cool just talking to Mike and Justin. Their love for what they do is apparent, and really adds to being out on the water with them. I don't know who was more excited about my grand slam... Can't wait to go out with them again. We have a saying in Key West, 'You can go fishing with anyone. If you want to go catching, go with Discretion!'

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I had the chance to go out with these guys in January and had a complete blast. Mike is extremely experienced captain and Justin is very helpful to beginners. I was lucky enough to land my first Sailfish and can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Jake S
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This fishing trip was one on the bucket list. These guys fish hard. We enjoyed our catch of Wahoo, and reeling in a big one, and other fish. One word: Awesome!
Your quest to find fish and reel them in made our bucket list get shorter. We will be back next year, adding Discretion Sportfishing back on our list!
Jimmy and Donna Maes