We stayed here 5 years ago and had an amazing time! This time around not so much. Without Nancy the atmosphere was dull to non existent. Happy hour was 4 beers and week old already opened wine. Pool was dirty all the time, my wife was severely eaten up by bed bugs. This place has taken a turn for the worse. Will never go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden House Inn is Key West's most fun inn! Garden House Bed and Breakfast is very centrally located, only a block or two from Duval Street, the Historic Seaport, Mallory Square and Caroline Street, to name a few. We are a fun and relaxed B&B, with 10 rooms, all with private shower/bath. You'll most likely hear laughter spilling around the building from the other guests enjoying the free happy hour. Come over to join in the fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Garden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden House Hotel Key West
- Garden House Key West, Florida