Went to Key West to catch up with some girlfriends. One of them suggested the Garden House because it wasn't expensive, but, more importantly, it was a fun place to stay. She was right! The location is perfect for exploring the town. Breakfast and happy hour were simple, but just right while we planned our adventures. Will probably be back with my boyfriend next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden House Inn is Key West's most fun inn! Garden House Bed and Breakfast is very centrally located, only a block or two from Duval Street, the Historic Seaport, Mallory Square and Caroline Street, to name a few. We are a fun and relaxed B&B, with 10 rooms, all with private shower/bath. You'll most likely hear laughter spilling around the building from the other guests enjoying the free happy hour. Come over to join in the fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Garden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden House Hotel Key West
- Garden House Key West, Florida