Dead center in the middle of Key West. Almost the exact distances from the hotel to Southernmost Point, or Mallory Square or beach/waterfront..and obviously just off the famous Duval Street! They just completed renovations, so rooms are clean. Nice roof top bar, deck and pool, though you won't spend too much time there (you're in the heart of Key West, afterall!) The two bartenders were GREAT guys, with great "locals" info. One originally from Michigan, the other originally from Equador, so there you go! Great guys. It's an old building with only about 30 rooms, and the standard King we stayed in was small, but how much time will you be in the room in Key West? They do have a few larger suites, as well. It was clean, convenient and great for the price. As I read a few complaints about, noise, small room etc., I am baffled. You are off of Duval, so deal with a little late night party noise, people! (not that bad, really) Turn up the AC, TV or get earplugs! If you want to pay $400 or more per night, have a huge, quiet suite, go somewhere else! GREAT value and location and would stay again...Parking is just around the corner with their own private lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pegasus International Hotel is a charming Art Deco hotel located in the heart of Key West. Many activities, popular sites, restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs are within a short walking distance. Thirty newly renovated rooms offer modern comfort such as cable TV, phone with data port, free wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, and irons with ironing boards. Also, our rooftop sundeck with a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi offers views of the bustling Southard and Duval Streets. Spice Lounge is the hotel’s onsite, poolside tapas bar featuring a unique Indian Tapas menu and excellent drink selection. Parking is available for all guests at a flat rate. Shuttles from the airport and ferry are also available upon request. Limited room service is also available from various local restaurants.Activities nearby include diving, snorkeling, fishing, city tours, golf, pirate tours and pub crawls, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fort Jefferson Ferry, The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, Key West Seaplane Adventures,Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, The Hemingway House, bars, nightlife, clubs, shopping, restaurants and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pegasus International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasus International Key West
- Hotel Pegasus International
- Pegasus International Hotel Key West, Florida