The Pegasus hotel is located right at the heart of Duval Street. The hotel is very clean and it's inexpensive compare with the other hotel and resorts located on Duval street 169.00 a night. They also provide complimentary breakfast mini muffins, bagels, waffles, cereal, coffee and orange juice. From front desk to cleaning crew very nice and welcoming. Rooms are very clean and spacious. It has a mini refrigerator and microwave along with coffee maker. Just wonderful very clean. Duval street is where all the shops, restaurants and clubs are located. It's also closest to the beach. Once you exit the hotel to your right just walk straight down about 3 to 4 blocks from the hotel and you have reached fort Zachary Taylor beach. You must pay a fee if you want to enter the beach. By foot or bike 2.50 per person, by car 2 people 7.00 and .50 cents for additional people in the vehicle. Make sure you take with you WATER SHOES. The beach has many rocks, gravel on the sand and in the water. Very difficult and painful to walk barefooted. For breakfast we ate at two friends it's a walking distance from hotel and pretty expensive breakfast for two bill was 40.00 including tip. It was well worth it very good food. We ate dinner at "El Meson De Pepe" authentic Cuban food delicious highly recommend and inexpensive dinner for two with tip 55.00. Best dinner ever. We also visited sloppy joes lots of fun danced the night away dinner was 65.00 for two with beer. We also tour the city at 60.00 for two can ride all day busses stop at 6:00pm so get tickets early and enjoy tour is approximately 90 minutes long. We had the time of our lives. Must rent a moped for 125.00 all day and enjoy the keys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pegasus International Hotel is a charming Art Deco hotel located in the heart of Key West. Many activities, popular sites, restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs are within a short walking distance. Thirty newly renovated rooms offer modern comfort such as cable TV, phone with data port, free wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, and irons with ironing boards. Also, our rooftop sundeck with a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi offers views of the bustling Southard and Duval Streets. Spice Lounge is the hotel’s onsite, poolside tapas bar featuring a unique Indian Tapas menu and excellent drink selection. Parking is available for all guests at a flat rate. Shuttles from the airport and ferry are also available upon request. Limited room service is also available from various local restaurants.Activities nearby include diving, snorkeling, fishing, city tours, golf, pirate tours and pub crawls, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fort Jefferson Ferry, The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, Key West Seaplane Adventures,Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, The Hemingway House, bars, nightlife, clubs, shopping, restaurants and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Pegasus International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasus International Key West
- Hotel Pegasus International
- Pegasus International Hotel Key West, Florida