Stayed in suite 1, which is upstairs. It had plenty of room for 4 of us for a girls' weekend. The sofa sleeper was newer than what is shown in the pictures online right now, and the king sized bed was extremely comfortable. Papa' s is in a nice quiet location while still being close enough to walk to all the action. We took advantage of the free breakfast by the pool each morning, which was nicely done with coffee, juice, milk, cereals, bagels, toast, etc. Our room was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. Not fancy by any means, so if you expect that then look elsewhere. We loved it!
I can't stress enough how happy we were with Key West Vacation Rentals, the management company. They provided us with quick transportation to and from the ferry dock when we arrived and on our last day when we departed. If we needed anything while we were there they were a quick phone call away & the couple of minor issues we had were addressed immediately. They were fabulous people! We will definitely return here if we travel to Key West in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Papa's Hideaway is a historic Key West Inn with all the charm of Hemingway's day and the convenience of being just a block or so off Duval Street and a few blocks from the Southernmost Point and South Beach. Yet, Papa’s is an oasis of tranquility, a lush compound on a quiet lane. Feel your tensions release as you bask in the warm tropical sun at poolside. Listen to the trade winds rustling through the palms, blowing all of your cares away.Papa’s Hideaway is the perfect mix of location, atmosphere and value.Come join us and make Papa’s your personal hideaway.All of our rooms are set up for your comfort and convenience:• King-size bed plus a queen sleeper/sofa *all purchased brand new in 2013!• Private bath stocked with towels, shampoo and hairdryer• kitchenette with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, dishes and cutlery• Cable TV • Air conditioning • Free WiFi• Each room opens directly to a deck• An iron and ironing board, extra blankets and pillows in each roomYour room is set in a wonderfully lush property with a heated pool. A gas grill is available to all of our guests and plenty of tables and chairs in the gardens for dining outdoors.In our guest services office at Key West Vacation Rentals, 1075 Duval Street, C19, you will find a wealth of information about local restaurants and attractions, as well as maps and brochures. Ask us about anything you are interested in doing. We can arrange for snorkeling, diving, fishing, ghost tours, kayaking, sunset sails, jet skiing, parasailing, Dry Tortugas trip and more!For your convenience, bicycle rentals are available through our office. Let us know when you book your stay and we will arrange to have bicycles delivered to you.We are happy to do whatever we can to make your stay more enjoyable.We hope you have a great stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Papa's Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papa`s Hideaway Hotel Key West
- Papa's Hideaway Key West, Florida