A very nice Bed and Breakfast for the price in Key West. We stayed in the sugar palm suite and we found it to be spacious, comfortable and quiet. The limited interaction I had with the staff found them to be very pleasent and accommodating. For instance our check out was on Friday at 11 am and I asked if it would be possible to leave my car in their lot until we wanted to leave the island later that afternoon. I was told by both the check-in and check-out person that this would not be a problem and this allowed for us to have one more fantastic lunch without the problem of finding and paying for parking.
The biggest drawback is that they do not offer complementary breakfast unlike most other B&B's we've stayed at. It would have been nice to have had the option especially after a late night on the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful, genuine Key West-style tropical oasis awaits you with this historic retreat nestled within the quiet, cultural district of Old Town. Luxurious, yet affordable accommodations range from deluxe rooms to comfortable suites and two bedroom/two bath condominiums. Amenities include heated pool, Free parking, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Douglas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas House Hotel Key West
- Douglas House Key West, Florida