We spent a week enjoying Key West using our mini suite as a home base. Accommodations were very clean. Property was undergoing some routine maintenance but staff was friendly and unobtrusive. Staff was very helpful and offered suggestions for restaurants, entertainment and tips for getting around. The location was perfect for quiet evenings in, as it was only a couple blocks from the Southern Most Beach (the quiet end of Duval St.), yet just around the corner from the main entertainment strip, Duval Street. Mallory Square and the famous Key West sunset is only a 10 minute walk down Duval St. On our last day our flight didn't leave until 6pm and the staff offered to keep our luggage for the day. They even let us hang out at the pool until our cab showed up. Super friendly and thoughtful staff. We'd go back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful, genuine Key West-style tropical oasis awaits you with this historic retreat nestled within the quiet, cultural district of Old Town. Luxurious, yet affordable accommodations range from deluxe rooms to comfortable suites and two bedroom/two bath condominiums. Amenities include heated pool, Free parking, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Douglas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas House Hotel Key West
- Douglas House Key West, Florida