Fantastic place perfectly located in Key West next to Duval Street. Close tio the southernmost point and the beach.
The staff is very helpful and arranged our booking for the Dry Tortuga trip as well as renting bikes.
This was the top notch stay of our three weeks Florida tour.
The pool area was excellent with free tea and coffee. ^
We would love to come back to this place. Lots of value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful, genuine Key West-style tropical oasis awaits you with this historic retreat nestled within the quiet, cultural district of Old Town. Luxurious, yet affordable accommodations range from deluxe rooms to comfortable suites and two bedroom/two bath condominiums. Amenities include heated pool, Free parking, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Douglas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas House Hotel Key West
- Douglas House Key West, Florida