Needed a last minute room. Found them on Hotel Tonight. Was a great deal. By the way, it was Memorial Day weekend. Anyway, my girlfriend and I stayed in #3. It has a steep loft area but we loved it. It has a huge outside private patio too. Its really a tropical paradise up here. I'm actually sitting in the patio right now writing this review. Staff was friendly, place was clean, I recommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful, genuine Key West-style tropical oasis awaits you with this historic retreat nestled within the quiet, cultural district of Old Town. Luxurious, yet affordable accommodations range from deluxe rooms to comfortable suites and two bedroom/two bath condominiums. Amenities include heated pool, Free parking, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Douglas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas House Hotel Key West
- Douglas House Key West, Florida