Na amazing place. Very beautifull and spacious room. It was possible to live there. (lol)
The guy in the frontdesk, called Cristiano, was very friendly and gave us good tips of beaches and places to have a beer. He also offered a glass of whine while we were at the pool.
The location is the highlight. It is very close from the Duval Street, where there are a lot of stores and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful, genuine Key West-style tropical oasis awaits you with this historic retreat nestled within the quiet, cultural district of Old Town. Luxurious, yet affordable accommodations range from deluxe rooms to comfortable suites and two bedroom/two bath condominiums. Amenities include heated pool, Free parking, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Douglas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas House Hotel Key West
- Douglas House Key West, Florida