I'm glad we stayed in the location. Just off of Duval Street but at the quiet end. Easily within reach of everything in old town key west without all the noise at the other end. Fantastic location! The posturepedic beds were very welcomed and comfortable. The rooms were small in comparison to other resorts but definitely cozy and were never lacking for space with just the two of us. The pool area was great with towels always available by the pool area. I would stay in this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful, genuine Key West-style tropical oasis awaits you with this historic retreat nestled within the quiet, cultural district of Old Town. Luxurious, yet affordable accommodations range from deluxe rooms to comfortable suites and two bedroom/two bath condominiums. Amenities include heated pool, Free parking, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Douglas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas House Hotel Key West
- Douglas House Key West, Florida