Stayed here for 5 nights of relaxation (and to see Key West) after the hectic pace of Orlando. This is a fabulous little hidden gem just off the main Duval Street. The staff were welcoming, the pool area and grounds are lovely (and tropical) and our room (#9) had a balcony area overlooking both. Just fantastic.
The hotel is in the traditional style, small, and peaceful. Our room was lovely, was comfortable and had everything we needed. There are pool towels and coffee provided, plus the hotel is not far from the Southern Most Point.
This hotel really added to our enjoyable experience of visiting and staying in Key West and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful, genuine Key West-style tropical oasis awaits you with this historic retreat nestled within the quiet, cultural district of Old Town. Luxurious, yet affordable accommodations range from deluxe rooms to comfortable suites and two bedroom/two bath condominiums. Amenities include heated pool, Free parking, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Douglas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas House Hotel Key West
- Douglas House Key West, Florida