We have just returned from a one week stay in Key West, our second visit. We stayed at the Key Lime Inn the first time and although we had asked for an room with deck where we could sit outside we were disappointed there to find a deck with a view of a neighbouring parking lot! No so at Douglas House. We had reserved room 10 which is on the third floor and is very spacious. It looked as if it had been newlydecorated with walls painted a nice sunny yellow, the stained glass window was also a nice feature. What we really liked was the balcony complete with a pair of adirondacks. The balcony overlooked the garden and pool and was great for sipping wine before going out in the evening and for enjoying the continental breakfast in the mornings. The staff could not have been more helpful, my request for an iron the first evening was met with the iron appearing in the room when we returned from dinner, more coat hangers were supplied upon request. The room was clean, light, bright and airy. We will definitely return to Douglas House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful, genuine Key West-style tropical oasis awaits you with this historic retreat nestled within the quiet, cultural district of Old Town. Luxurious, yet affordable accommodations range from deluxe rooms to comfortable suites and two bedroom/two bath condominiums. Amenities include heated pool, Free parking, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Douglas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas House Hotel Key West
- Douglas House Key West, Florida