Douglas House
US$370
US$371
US$362
  • Breakfast included
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$197
Hotels.com
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$1,147
  • Pool
All reviewspalm roomduval streetcuban clubpool areasmall poolsouthernmost pointfull kitchenliving roomquiet endrum baroff street parkingla te dafront porchhemingway houseceiling fanbed and breakfastthe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2010

My husband and I stayed here back in 1992. We recommended the place to friends and met them at Douglas House in June. It keeps getting better and better. The service and friendliness is what makes you feel so comfortable. The place was relaxing, pool is great! Cant wait to come back and celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary next spring!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2010

I returned to the Douglas House because of the great location, reasonable rates, and Key West charm. We stayed in the Sego Room which had it's own "front porch". The pool area where breakfast is served is a beautifully landscaped oasis. I will definitely recommend the Douglas House and stay there again for my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2010

Douglas House provided the perfect honeymoon get away for us! I've always desired to stay at a B&B in Key West for a romantic holiday and finally got to live out that dream!
Everything about our stay at Douglas House was picture perfect! In fact we consider it "our place" now and we plan on returning year after year to celebrate our anniversary.
It's amazing that you're so close to Duval St. but once you are inside, it's like it all melts away to a secluded tropical garden. All too peaceful!
We loved the decor, the views, the seclusion... I felt very safe there!
The staff was great and made various recommendations and assisted when we rented bikes. It was great! I parked my car on Monday and I never drove it again until Friday. I felt the car was in a relatively safe area, as safe as anywhere else and I checked on the car daily. No problems at all to report.
Our thanks to all at Douglas House who made our visit perfect! We had the time of our lives!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2010

The staff were great, breakfast a bit disappointing but okay. The rooms were beautiful and the whole ambience of the place will make me return - just make the breakfast a little bit more interesting please

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2010

The beds need to be replaced, the floors are dirty and my room had ants in the kitchen. Room was overpriced for the value. Breakfast is coffee, juice, cereal or toast and buns. My wife and I felt uncomfortable our entire visit and would never go back.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple