Marrero's Guest Mansion
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Marquesa Hotel(Key West)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe clothing optional poolhonor barfront porchhappy hourother guestsrepeat offendersb bhonor systemduval streetsaltwater poolcontinental breakfastbagelsshared bathroomhalf blocklaid backroom was clean and comfortablefantasy fest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I won’t stay anywhere else!
The location is super, the accommodations are great but the people are the reason I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Key West. Steve and Jackie are really nice hosts, skylee is a friendly assistant and they seem to attract guests that are just and nice and as much fun to be around as they are. I stayed at Marrero’s for a weekend earlier this month. On Sunday morning I did something dumb and hurt my knee, despite the fact that I had already checked out Steve and Skylee let me use one of the chairs by the pool, got me bags of ice and watched over my luggage until later in the day when I could walk again. I don’t know what I would have done without them.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Skipro27
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stayed at Marrero's for a week in early January. Since the first time we stayed there, it is the only place we will consider. One year it was booked so instead of staying someplace else. we changed our dates. It's that good. Fantastic location. Nice clean rooms. Heated c/o pool. Plus it has what other hotels don't have....a STEVE. Great host who really cares. He provides a very good breakfast and you have to go to happy hour. More good news is that Skylee is back and helps keep the place immaculate. And if you need anything, she will get it for you.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Three of us stayed in room 17 at Marrero's in January of 2014. It is a charming B&B located about 1/2 block off Duvall where all the action happens. Steve is the host and is very helpful and friendly. Skylie was the maid/assistant who made sure that we had enough towels, TP, tissues, etc during our stay. She also helped carry the bags to the room which was great because the stairs are steep to be lugging bags up (if you have mobility issues ask for a room on the lower floor). Our room had an attached porch with a swing and 2 chairs...perfect! The pool is heated and we enjoyed that after running the Half Marathon. They provide a nice continental breakfast with exceptional coffee. It is haunted, but we didn't have any issues with ghosts when we stayed. I will definitely stay there when I return to Key West.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This was our 7th stay at Marrero's. The only reason we'd stay somewhere else is if Marrero's wasn't available. Steve, Jackie, and Skylee do a great job. Breakfast was good as usual and always love Happy Hour on the front porch. Saw old friends yet again. That's one of the best parts about this place, you continue to see people that you know from previous trips.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RnDinSC
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Second stay at Marrero's and will definitely book again. The location can't be beat - walking distance to everywhere. Room 13 is roomy enough for three, has a small porch, refrigerator and comfortable beds. Steve is the best host and always makes us laugh. Nice breakfast served daily and we really enjoy having coffee on the front porch watching the people walk by. Very quiet at night and all around great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends