Very nice B&B on quiet side street off main drag (Duval) in old Key West. Host Steve also provides very happy, well attended happy hour from 5-6 PM on the front porch. Rooms are all different sizes. Mine (#21) would have been small for a couple but was fine for me. Steve and his staff are pleasant and very helpful. Clothing optional pool with honor system bar is a big attraction. When I was there about half the guests were working on all over tans so if nudism bothers you there are better places for you in Key West. Otherwise go and enjoy the sun and the friendly atmosphere. I hope to make a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrero's Guest Mansion is a historic mansion that has been converted into a Bed and Breakfast. Breakfast is served daily from 8:30-10:00 am and Happy Hour is served daily from 4:30-5:30 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Marrero's Guest Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marrero`s Guest Mansion Hotel Key West
- Marrero's Guest Mansion Key West, Florida