My wife and I stayed 3 nights and loved this guest mansion. Our room was a nice comfortable size and the location to Duval street was perfect.
The continental breakfast was a very nice touch with fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, cereals plus many other items.
John and Kim were very nice and helpful with reservations, directions and when we asked for suggestions about dining, places to see etc.
The pool is clothing optional and about half of the guests chose the "optional part". All of the guests we met were very friendly and outgoing with great conversations over happy hour.
We look forward returning and staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrero's Guest Mansion is a historic mansion that has been converted into a Bed and Breakfast. Breakfast is served daily from 8:30-10:00 am and Happy Hour is served daily from 4:30-5:30 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Marrero's Guest Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marrero`s Guest Mansion Hotel Key West
- Marrero's Guest Mansion Key West, Florida