Stayed in the smaller of the two available rooms at Atlantis House for 5 days and 4 nights over the July 4th holiday and HIGHLY recommend the Atlantis House to anyone looking to stay in Key West!!! The room was cozy, clean, romantic, and comfortable, with a GREAT bathroom (fully renovated and includes a jacuzzi!). Stayed in the smaller of the two available guest rooms, and it was perfectly romantic with plenty of room for two people.
The lush garden setting of the Atlantis House makes this place seem miles away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the island, and makes for a perfect setting for breakfast (which Steve and Kayla will prepare for you) or for relaxing with your significant other at the end of the day.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take advantage of the excursions that Steve and Kayla offer (check out the website! snorkeling, fishing trip, etc), mainly because it was my first trip to the island and I wanted to see everything I could, but the guests who stayed in the other suite at the same time that we were there spoke volumes of the trips! Steve's hospitality (Kayla was out of town during our stay) was amazing...a welcome drink, a welcome slice of Kayla's home made key lime pie (best in Key West, seriously!), complimentary ceviche, and any tips that we asked for from dining to sightseeing...Steve did it all and was spot on every time! At the same time, he was respectful of our privacy and never intrusive...the perfect host!
Atlantis House also gave us complimentary bicycles (all guests get a bicycle), which was much appreciated and turned out to be the absolute best way to see the island. You can easily bike anywhere on the island within ten minutes and with parking what it is on Key West, biking around is a fun and stress free way to see the island and all of the small side streets that you would surely miss if you were zipping around in your car! Oh, and as Steve and Kayla will tell you, for anyone who wants to take a quick dip in a pool, all Atlantis House guests have access to a pool right across the street, which was great!
Overall, I would definitely recommend Atlantis House to anyone vacationing in Key West, and look forward to staying there again when I'm back in Key West! Thank you, Steve and Kayla, for a wonderful experience in Key West! Look forward to seeing you (and meeting Kayla) during the next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida