This BEAUTIFUL home is the PERFECT place to stay in Key West! The rooms are gorgeous, the garden is lush and the owners are like the next door neighbors you wish you had! We stayed in the garden room which was the smaller of the two but it was perfectly comfy for us. We had a continental breakfast served to us in the garden each morning which started our day off the right way! Our last night Kayla and Steve, the owners, served up the freshest, most delicious lobster ever and the conversation made it that much better. Throughout our stay Kayla and Steve were there to make things accommodating and easy for us! Using their bicycles to get around the island was a great way to see everything at our own pace and in the order we chose. The location of the home is about 2 miles from Mallory Square, so you have the peace and quiet of not being on Duval Street but still very close to the partying. We wanted to go out on the boat with Steve but the weather was not up for the trip. We will definitely attempt that outing on our next trip to the Atlantis House. We wanted to send a thank you through trip advisor to Steve and Kayla for adding the right touch to make this trip that much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida