Ever visit a place and wonder how good a time you could really have if you just had a good local buddy to tell you where to visit, where to eat, what to do, what to avoid? And then he takes you and your wife out fishing for the day to his favorite spot on the reef. Then he and his wife cook your catch, along with some lobster and of course, that pie! Throw in a spacious, cool suite with wet-bar, hot-tub and every amenity, and an incredible tropical garden with turtles, iguanas and nine kinds of palm tree. Oh, and a shady swimming pool, right next to the ocean. How about a massage?
Steve and Kayla were relaxed, friendly and supremely helpful. It was our first trip to Key West, and they made it a vacation to remember. If you want an anonymous hotel room with $8 bottles of water, go to NYC. For a real vacation, this is the place...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida