My husband and I stayed at Atlantis House for our 20th wedding anniversary and it was a perfect spot. Steve and Kayla were really great hosts! They were helpful and informative about the area and things to do, plus they maintain the property beautifully. We loved the privacy of the deck and landscaping. We stayed in the Garden Suite and it was very clean, nicely decorated, and spacious ... the little sitting area was a great place to relax, read or watch tv. The room and patio area was like your own private little oasis! The location was great ... easy to get to from the airport, quiet, close to beaches and just hop on the provided bikes and it was a quick ride to Duval and all the popular sites, restaurants and shops. But the highlight of the trip was the eco-trip with Steve. It was AWESOME - highly recommended! Steve and Kayla really helped create a special, memorable vacation for us. We can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida