My husband and I stayed at Atlantis House for our honeymoon July 1-7, 2012. It was our first visit to Key West and we were greeted by Steve and Kayla at the airport! It was evident from the beginning that they truly wanted to make our visit as fantastic as possible. They were like our own personal guides on the island by sharing their opinions on the best restaurants, activities, and amenities. We also had the privilege of meeting their dog, Nemo, and their son, Max who were both very friendly and welcoming!!
We stayed in the Garden Suite which was perfect. We had everything we needed and more. We did extensive research prior to choosing where we wanted to stay and compared ratings and prices. Atlantis House had better rates than a lot of other bed and breakfasts which weren't nearly as nice, but were closer to Duval St.. The main difference is Atlantis House is more secluded and farther from Duval Street which we found to be ideal for a honeymoon spot. It was the perfect location because it was quiet and serene but still only a 5-10 minute bike ride to all of the restaurants, bars, and attractions.
We enjoyed a beautiful and delicious breakfast on the patio our second morning there and enjoyed transporting ourselves around the island on the bikes that they provided for free! While on Duval St., we were chatting with another couple who frequently visited Key West about our stay at Atlantis House, and they were amazed that we found a place so accommodating and who fixed us Key Lime Pie (which as many have already said is hands-down the best is Key West)!!
On our last day, we went on the Eco-Tour which was incredible. It was so beautiful, and Steve and Kayla made excellent tour guides because of their extensive knowledge about Key West and the surrounding areas. We frequently reminisce about our trip and will definitely return to Atlantis House on our next visit to Key West!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida