My husband and I stayed at Atlantis House for our honeymoon. I am almost reluctant to write this review because we would love to keep it as our little secret. The Kesslers were great hosts. They were very accommodating, but they also gave us plenty of space. It was nice and quiet, and the back patio is a dream. We stayed in the Master Suite, and we loved it. It's so large and spacious. The bar area was convenient for leftovers and snacks, and the bathroom is so luxurious. The house is far enough away from the main strip to be quiet and appropriately secluded; however, it is still close to beaches and attractions. Using the bikes provided, it was easy to reach anywhere we wanted to go. I definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida