We love Key West. This trip we stayed for the second time at Atlantis House. Our trip was awesome! We filled our days with everything great the island had to offer food, sun, and the hustle and bustle of Key West. This is why we love staying at Atlantis House. Atlantis House is a quiet comfortable sanctuary to relax in at the end of the day. The owner Steve was very accommodating and friendly. We will stay here again. So comfortable, clean, and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida