We recently stayed at the Atlantis House on Atlantic Ave in Key West. So happy we booked this spot. We didn't rent a car and toured the island by bikes provided by the owners Steve and Kayla, one of the best ways to get around the island. We took cabs over to Duvall at night. The property is paradise. These owners have spent a lot of time choosing just the right pieces for true tranquility thoughout the yard. Beautiful plants and water fountains surround you as you rest on the comfy loungers in the yard. Ahhh. We had the opportunity to stay at both the Master and smaller unit, 2 nights in each. The master is a good size with a nice jetted tub to soak in once you return from the beach which is no more then 2-3 city blocks away. I didn't know what to expect with this being our first visit to Key West. This location was ideal, close to the airport, beach, and a really good restaurant on the beach. Very enjoyable vacation, sorry we only booked the 4 nights! We will be back,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida