Steve and Kayla go out of their way to make you feel right at home. With only two rooms, a master suite and a garden suite, they do an impeccable job at keeping the rooms clean as well as comfortably furnished. I would highly recommend staying at the Atlantis House, especially for someone who wants to be away from the Duval noise and close to the beach. Steve even cooked us dinner one night that included lobster he had caught earlier in the day. A+ all the way around. Add in the fact that Kayla is a massage therapist and you have one relaxing vacation spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida