A friend recommended this gem of a B&B. Located on the ‘quiet’ side of Key West, the location couldn’t have been more perfect for a relaxing getaway. The owner’s of the B&B were tremendous. They were there to pick us up and (sadly) take us back to the airport. Additionally they were kind of enough to show us around town while our room was getting prepared, dropped us off in town and then picked us up and returned us to the B&B when our room was ready – does it get any better?
The ‘Master Suite’ was comfortable, if not luxurious. If we had encountered bad weather, which we did not, neither of us would have minded hanging out in the room one bit. I had requested chocolate, flowers and champagne on our arrival and our hosts were only too happy to accommodate and did so in spectacular style. There is a lovely deck/garden with a gazebo and incredible succulents – a virtual paradise just outside the door to both suites.
Bikes were at our constant disposal and were the perfect form of transportation on the island – no need for a car. Our hosts shared ‘sights to see’ and dining recommendations which were consistently on the mark. The Beach was maybe 50 yards away and each morning we strolled down the bike/running path just outside the door to a little secluded board walk and watched the most magnificent sunrises! As runners, Key West is a runner’s haven, except no hills (or maybe that is why it was so much fun to run?)
Would we return? Absolutely! Would we recommend Atlantis House to a friend? In a heartbeat! Oh, and the best Key Lime Pie on the island is prepared by your hosts... the absolute best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida