My best friend and I take an annual trip, we decided to try Key West. After doing a little bit of researching and hunting I came across the Atlantis House, and man am I glad that I did. The house was beautiful, the outside patio/garden area is a great place to relax. We staying the the Garden Suite, perfect! Beautiful! Relaxing!
It's away from the hustle of Duval but just a bike ride away from all of the action, there is a beach right across the street, which while we were there was pretty private.
Captin Steve did a great job making sure we had everything we needed, and next time we head back to the Keys (which we will) we will for sure stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida