“Great Location and nice room”
Review of Casa 325

Casa 325
Ranked #31 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stayed 2 nights at Casa 325 in July 2014. We rented a 1 BR suite. The living and bed rooms were large and nicely appointed. Bathroom was typical and had plenty of hot water and fresh towels.

The Bedroom had a queen and a double so that worked out nicely for us. The love seat pulled out and was comfy for one person. He told me best sofa bed ever.

The location off of Duval was terrific. As many folks have said you are right in the heart of everything but it is down a little alley so you just do not get any noise.

If you have never been to Key West I cannot more highly recommend a place to stay for the location and value. I have been to KW many many times and we typically stay off the beaten path a bit more. This was a last minute trip and my usual places were booked. We found this place and honestly were 100% happy with it.

You can party or shop on Duval like a rock star but come back to your room and rest/sleep like a church mouse. Best of both worlds.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 4 which was a 1 BR suite. Has a kitchen area with small fridge and no stove.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We came to Key West to run the Hemingway 5K and this was a fantastic place to stay! Right on Duval in the middle of all of the action! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and clean. Staying at Casa 325 will be part of our plan when we visit Key West again!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was our first stay at Casa 325 and all we can say is it was just absolutely perfect! The location could not have been better, the rooms are large and very clean! The staff is beyond friendly and will help you with whatever you might need. We are so happy we found this hidden treasure and will never stay anywhere else ever again!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I made a one night trip from Palm Beach Gardens to Casa 325 on my Harley Trike. I arrived several hours early and my room was ready. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and courteous. My room was about 50 feet off Duval. The location couldn't be any better and at night, you don't hear the traffic. The room was super clean and comfortable. I would recommend Casa 325 to everyone. I'll be back again on my next road trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Frank S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was my second time staying at Casa 325, with the previous time being over 5 years ago and the place has only gotten better in customer service. The great service started shortly after I made my reservations and received an email back providing me with great details on the hotel location and the offer for assistance with plans. I responded back that my friend and I were possibly interested in doing some kayaking and maybe some spa service another day. Sha responded back quickly with some great recommendations for both activities. We were scheduled to be down there during the songwriters festival, so Sha even reached out to let me know about a sailing with the songwriters event, which we decided to do and Sha made the reservations for us. The songwriters cruise ended up being the highlight of our vacation and we would have missed that event if it wasn't for the staff at Casa 325.

The hotel is located right on Duval Street, but is tucked in nicely so you don't pick up enough noise from the street to find it disturbing. In fact, with the songwriters festival going on, we had music in our room that carried over from the Hard Rock Hotel, which is 2 doors down. The potentially louder bars are further down the road. I didn't have a single night where street noise kept me up or woke me up.

We stayed in the 1 bedroom loft, which has some interesting "attic" style stairs going up to the bedroom. They are permanent stairs and aren't nearly as scary looking as they do in the hotel pictures, but do require some focus while climbing them. There are 2 queen/full size beds and 1 twin bed upstairs. The beds themselves are comfortable, but one of the reasons they aren't hitting an Excellent on this review were the pillows. Quite lumpy. The bathroom is a nice size, decorated cute with the use of bright colored towels and on the main floor. We tried to make sure we didn't forget to use the restroom prior to going up the stairs to go to bed.

The hotel has a small but well kept pool area which we enjoyed one afternoon after walking around in the heat. It was very relazing and most importantly, clean!

Besides the pillows, the only other item that was a challenge was there is no kitchen sink in our room (which we knew would be the case when we booked the room). The cleaning staff were very good and took care of cleaning everything on a daily basis, but we had one day where we left our room a little later in the day and then came back mid-day for a nap and they never got to clean our kitchen area. With such a small kitchenette space and only a small supply of dishes, it made it very challenging the next day. I think it would be worthwhile to get a small sink added to the Kitchenette area.

All-in-all we had a really nice stay at Casa 325 and I probably wouldn't look to stay anywhere else if/when I return to Key West.

Room Tip: Rooms back by the pool are probably even quieter in the evening.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is my favorite place to stay in Key West. The location is great. The rooms are always comfortable and clean. Sha and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I have stayed here 5 times over the last 10 years and have never been disappointed. Can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I just completed my second stay at Casa 325, and I am once again impressed. The location is fabulous - in the heart of old town, right on Duval, but set off the street and away from the crowds and noise. The room was great - very spacious. Sha was SO HELPFUL at looking up people we were trying to find and activities we wanted to do. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends