“Best experience in key west!”
Review of Casa 325

Casa 325
Ranked #30 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2009

I've been vacationing in the Fl. Keys for 8 years now, and this trip by far was the best! The Casa 325 was perfectly located on Duval St. right in the heart of all the FUN. Shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and so many other things we like to do were all within a short walking distance. The room was super clean and comfortable, and even smelled clean and fresh. Mary and the staff were so wonderful and helpful they made us feel right at home, and gave us info on all the best deals on restaurants, scooter rentals, and excursions, she knows her stuff. I highly recommend staying at the Casa 325, I will be returning there every year.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank scottinjensen

Reviewed 7 August 2009

What a perfect place to stay in Key West. The hotel was close to everything we wanted to do. Once we parked our car in their lot we walked to all the sites. Close to marina for snorleking and jet skiing.
The room itself was beautiful and spacious . Mary and Caroline were the perfect hosts. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank sunnyWestPalmBeach
Reviewed 4 August 2009

loved it, it is the one on one service that you get from the outstanding staff at casa 325! the place is super clean and very nice decor. is also in the heart of all the activities that are happening on duval street. we recommended 150%. it was a really nice experience staying at casa 325.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2009

I found Casa 325 after a long internet search and I am glad I found it. I have been to Key West many times and never noticed this wonderful home away from home hidden right on Duval Street a half a block down from the Hard Rock. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very nicely sized with bedroom and separate living room and kitchenette that was equipped with plates, glasses, and utensils. The next time I head there will be no question where I will stay, Casa 325.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jnx74205
Reviewed 24 July 2009

I have been to KW several times and this, by far, has been our favorite place to stay. The rooms were clean and spacious, the price was right, staff was friendly, (especially Mary!), and the service was impecable! But the greatest factor is location! 300 block of Duval, right in the heart of Old Town! Just one block from our favorites, like Irish Kevin's and Capt. Tony's. So we never had too far to stumble back to our rooms. ;) And only 3 blocks from Mallory Square, and a short walk to Schooner Wharf and Blue Heaven!
When our room was described as "cozy" I was a bit concerned that it would be small! It was anything but small! We had a mini fridge and a microwave and a coffee maker, which came in handy, since we were travelling with teen boys! The bathroom was also nice and roomy....
We were with a group of 20 and Casa 325 had rooms to accomodate everyone in our party, which worked out great! Our room was in the front building, but I can honestly say that the only noise I heard was an occasional rooster in the a.m.
Since we were there in mid July, the summer heat was pretty bad! It was great to have a pool to dip into every afternoon to 'cool down'. And pool towels are provided, so no need to bring them from home! (another plus!)
We will definitely be back, hopefully for Lobster Fest 2010, and wouldn't stay any other place!
Thank you, Mary, you are a sweetheart! Looking forward to next year!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank KeyWestKimmie
Reviewed 24 July 2009

I went down with 3 other girls & we had an amazing time. We had 2 rooms with 2 queens a couch area & mini kitchen. It was WAYYYYYY nicer than I expected. Parking was a biotch but what do you expect anywhere in KW? It is right next to a ton of great bars & shops. I will go back there next time I go to the Keys!

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2009

We had a group of 18 that booked a stay at Casa 325. I just cannot say enough about how great our stay was from start to finish. Mary answered our many phone calls and e-mails with great efficiency and LOT and LOTS of patience! She truly was wonderful.

We have been to Key West many times in the past, but this trip had decided to bring our 13 y/o son and some other family members and friends with children, so a pool was essential. We also had some older teens, so location was also a priority. We got both with Casa 325. The pool is kinda small, but does the trick when dealing with the hot July temperatures. We spent many a morning, afternoon, and evening enjoying the pool. We felt safe with the older kids walking around on their own in the area as well.
What you see is what you get from the website. We had the two bedroom unit located out back near the pool. Very clean, very comfortable, with all of the necessities provided. There was a microwave, sink, mini fridge and coffee maker. There were plates, glasses, coffee cups, utensils … really we didn’t want for anything and if we did, I’m sure Mary would have found a way to have gotten it for us! The beds were very comfortable … my only SMALL complaint was that the blankets on the beds are really nice, but thin, and I got cold at night sometimes (the A/C rocked!). It would have been nice to have an extra blanket handy, but I tend to get cold, so probably not a problem for most. As has been stated, the parking is pretty tight and you have to get the guys to move their cart, but not that much of a problem. Probably more of a problem for the cart guys, especially the day we rented three electric carts and two scooters!

We ate at Blue Heaven for breakfast (yummy!), rented an electric car (fun way to see the island, although be careful who you rent from and keep your eye on the charge or lack thereof!), went to Ft. Zachary Taylor Beach (loved it), went to Higgs Beach (um, not so much), Mallory Square for sunset celebration (fun!), the rooftop at La Concha for the sunset (great views), Pirate Soul Museum, Ripley’s Believe it or Not (my son went twice, he really enjoyed it), Schooner Wharf for lunch, Hogg's Breath for lunch, snorkeled with Sunny Days on the Cruzan Cat (highly recommended – great day on the water), went parasailing (the two guys on the boat weren’t the nicest people we’ve met, but loved the parasailing), ate at the Rum Barrell (yum!), and chilled out in our pool a lot!

We LOVED our stay in Key West, as always. We’ll definitely be back to Casa 325. One of the nicest, most accommodating places we have stayed on the island … hands down!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family