We stayed here because our original reservation at another hotel got cancelled due to a mix-up with another person with a similar name. Because we needed something pet friendly at the last minute we stayed at the Palms in Room #11. We had a nice comfy king size bed and the room was clean with a bit of a tropical feel. They seriously need to get an exhaust fan in the bathroom, the room smelled musty the entire four days we were there. After you take a shower the room stays humid. We hung up things that got wet and they never dried. We opened the bathroom window to help air it out whenever we were in the room. We heard the footsteps of the people above us too. The room next door was being worked on the entire time as well, the workers are not very considerate of other guests - in addition to the work noise, they were talking loudly. Breakfast was OK - just a simple continental style. The pool was OK - needs cleaned or painted at the one end and it had cracked tiles. The buildings in general look a little tired. The office lady was not overly friendly, she just did her job. I would not plan to go there again - only as a last resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms Hotel is the perfect hybrid of a quaint historically built guesthouse with all the amenities of a modern hotel in the historic district of Key West, 8 short blocks to Duval. Complimentary breakfast, seasonally heated pool, WI-FI property wide, guest computer, bicycle rental ($), BBQ picnic spot and lounge areas around the porches of the property. Concierge service is available to plan your Key West adventures and activities. Will you be here for a special event? Let us know and we can make your event even more memorable. Each of our guest rooms is equipped with a TV, telephone, individually controlled air conditioner and ceiling fans. Children and pets are welcome. IMPORTANT NOTE: Our front desk is open form 8am -10 pm. If you are going to be arriving after 10pm please contact us to make special arrangements for your arrival. Our after hours late check-in/emergency contact number is: 305.293.9815 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palms Hotel- Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel- Key West Hotel Key West
- Palms Hotel Key West
- The Palms Hotel- Key West Florida