It is not a modern hotel by any means and the rooms are on the small side but value for money it is pretty good. It is a normal room, nothing fancy. We were there at low season so we had the pool all to ourselves which was nice. They also have birds, which is strange. We did not have breakfast as we had to leave very early before they served it so I cannot comment on it. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms Hotel is the perfect hybrid of a quaint historically built guesthouse with all the amenities of a modern hotel in the historic district of Key West, 8 short blocks to Duval. Complimentary breakfast, seasonally heated pool, WI-FI property wide, guest computer, bicycle rental ($), BBQ picnic spot and lounge areas around the porches of the property. Concierge service is available to plan your Key West adventures and activities. Will you be here for a special event? Let us know and we can make your event even more memorable. Each of our guest rooms is equipped with a TV, telephone, individually controlled air conditioner and ceiling fans. Children and pets are welcome. IMPORTANT NOTE: Our front desk is open form 8am -10 pm. If you are going to be arriving after 10pm please contact us to make special arrangements for your arrival. Our after hours late check-in/emergency contact number is: 305.293.9815 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Palms Hotel- Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel- Key West Hotel Key West
- Palms Hotel Key West
- The Palms Hotel- Key West Florida