I'd have slept on the street first. Gap under door of at least an inch with tiny iguanas everywhere. Odor that took my breath. Tiniest room ever. Cheap polyester bedspread. Will NEVER refer this to anyone. Booked 6 days for Christmas 2013, got 2 days refunded even after they rebooked for all 6. Because we came daily and checked. Save your money. RUDE. SLUM-like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms Hotel is the perfect hybrid of a quaint historically built guesthouse with all the amenities of a modern hotel in the historic district of Key West, 8 short blocks to Duval. Complimentary breakfast, seasonally heated pool, WI-FI property wide, guest computer, bicycle rental ($), BBQ picnic spot and lounge areas around the porches of the property. Concierge service is available to plan your Key West adventures and activities. Will you be here for a special event? Let us know and we can make your event even more memorable. Each of our guest rooms is equipped with a TV, telephone, individually controlled air conditioner and ceiling fans. Children and pets are welcome. IMPORTANT NOTE: Our front desk is open form 8am -10 pm. If you are going to be arriving after 10pm please contact us to make special arrangements for your arrival. Our after hours late check-in/emergency contact number is: 305.293.9815 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palms Hotel- Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel- Key West Hotel Key West
- Palms Hotel Key West
- The Palms Hotel- Key West Florida