“Officially obsessed”
Review of Key West Aloe

Key West Aloe
Ranked #23 of 114 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Send us a screenshot of your review to receive 15% off your next order! For 40 years, beginning right in Key West, Key West Aloe has been making Aloe based luxury products. Our lab certified Aloe is the foundation to everything we do, not an additive. Come feel the difference of what has made us famous in moisturizers, facial care, sun & after sun care, hair and even pets.
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My husband and I visited the store in Key West in late February, and we're officially obsessed. Coming down from a New England winter to the Key West sun was definitely tough on our skin, and the Key West Aloe products truly delivered some major relief. In particular, the Aloe Max 100% is amazing for a sunburn. My husband has eczema on his arm, and this product has been a Godsend for him. Also, their salt scrubs in frangipani and key lime are decadent and such a treat for the hands. And the Aloethera Intensive Body Moisturizer smells amazing and is incredibly gentle and deeply moisturizing. On a final note, I have never received so many samples from a sales associate in my life! It was so fun leaving the store with a huge bag of free goodies.
I am VERY hard to please when it comes to toiletries, and Key West Aloe is top shelf.

1  Thank CristinZ2014

Reviewed 18 February 2014

After a day on the water, our next stop was to Key West Aloe and it was worth every penny! Knowledgeable staff and great product recommendations!

3  Thank karengrovespsr
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We have used these products for years. Finally got to Key West to see the stores in person. Calm and lovely shop with top personnel. We were taken care of very professionally by Deimante. Many samples to take home as well as Save a Tan, and shave products purchased for my husband. The Aloe Max 100 percent gel is great even if you are not sunburned. Do stop in. You will love it.

1  Thank photokap
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My dad loves this place. He loves the shave gel and the products for men. When he went in for his shave gel he came out with a whole bag full of free samples. We have been home from vacation for 3 weeks but we are still using the free shampoo/conditioner samples. We will be using the free samples on our next vacation as well

2  Thank wrigley1980
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I use many different products from Key West Aloe, I became hooked after visiting the store last year. My favorite product is the Black Coral perfume, I get so many compliments! The shampoo and conditioners are awesome and the eye and facial creams are amazing.

My all around experience, from stopping in the store to making online purchases have been great. Keep up the good work KWA!

2  Thank AM_H0116