“Key West Aloe is slipping.”
Review of Key West Aloe

Key West Aloe
Ranked #21 of 111 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Send us a screenshot of your review to receive 15% off your next order! For 40 years, beginning right in Key West, Key West Aloe has been making Aloe based luxury products. Our lab certified Aloe is the foundation to everything we do, not an additive. Come feel the difference of what has made us famous in moisturizers, facial care, sun & after sun care, hair and even pets.
Manhattan, Kansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Key West Aloe is slipping.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have been a customer of Key West Aloe since I lived there in the 60's. There product line is changing and not necessarily to the customers benefit.

While the products are still good the products that made them famous are disappearing. The new products are forcing older customers into products they don't want to and is driving the purchase price up.

Visited April 2013
5 Thank travelnut39

Upton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Officially obsessed”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My husband and I visited the store in Key West in late February, and we're officially obsessed. Coming down from a New England winter to the Key West sun was definitely tough on our skin, and the Key West Aloe products truly delivered some major relief. In particular, the Aloe Max 100% is amazing for a sunburn. My husband has eczema on his arm, and this product has been a Godsend for him. Also, their salt scrubs in frangipani and key lime are decadent and such a treat for the hands. And the Aloethera Intensive Body Moisturizer smells amazing and is incredibly gentle and deeply moisturizing. On a final note, I have never received so many samples from a sales associate in my life! It was so fun leaving the store with a huge bag of free goodies.
I am VERY hard to please when it comes to toiletries, and Key West Aloe is top shelf.

1 Thank CristinZ2014
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sunburn? No problem!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

After a day on the water, our next stop was to Key West Aloe and it was worth every penny! Knowledgeable staff and great product recommendations!

3 Thank karengrovespsr
Sarasota,Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Amazing products that really work”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We have used these products for years. Finally got to Key West to see the stores in person. Calm and lovely shop with top personnel. We were taken care of very professionally by Deimante. Many samples to take home as well as Save a Tan, and shave products purchased for my husband. The Aloe Max 100 percent gel is great even if you are not sunburned. Do stop in. You will love it.

1 Thank photokap
Kirkland, Illinois
194 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 212 helpful votes
“Love their products”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

My dad loves this place. He loves the shave gel and the products for men. When he went in for his shave gel he came out with a whole bag full of free samples. We have been home from vacation for 3 weeks but we are still using the free shampoo/conditioner samples. We will be using the free samples on our next vacation as well

Visited December 2013